Sep 17, 2010

NOTD - Bourjois 1 seconde n°24 Black

I couldn't find a name for this polish on the bottle, and when I looked on the Bourjois website, this colour was just listed as n°24, so that's what we'll go with. It's a very pretty black polish with green and purple shimmer.
It's a bit on the sheer side though, so on below pics I'm wearing three coats. It did dry pretty fast, which is always nice.


The shimmer isn't too visible in above pic, so I cropped it to a close-up of my ring finger:


Here the green shimmer is quite visible, and you can see the purple shimmer at the edges. Pretty!
I bought this polish at a Dutch drugstore called Etos earlier this week, along with a Khôl & Contour Minéral eye pencil in the colour Vert mousse, because Etos had all Bourjois 2 for 1 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment