Sep 13, 2010

NOTD - TB Edition

In honour of the True Blood finale (which sneaky me has already watched, but will watch again with The Man tonight when he's home from work), I decided to go with a bloodred polish today.
I tried to do some stamping with the Essence stamping kit I bought recently, but I seriously suck (lol) at it, so I decided to go for just the red polish.
I chose Catrice's Caught on the Red Carpet:


This is three coats. It's quite a sheer polish, so three coats is kinda necessary, but since the colour is pretty, I don't mind that much ;)

Have you guys watched the True Blood finale yet? I for one can't wait for season 4 to start, lol!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty red! I'll have a look at Catrice!

    We don't have the stamping thingy from Essence over here, such a shame! I'd love to try them!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete