Oct 15, 2010

EOTD - Green (and swatches of the Original Palette)

Hey all!
Today I decided to play around a bit with my new Sleek Original Palette, which I ordered from BeautyFocus earlier this week, and this is the look that I ended up with:


Products used:
Hema eyeshadow base
Sleek Original Palette (colours 6, 11 and 12, see below swatches)
Etos Ultra Curl & Lift Mascara



I quite like what I ended up with, even though I normally don't wear green eyeshadow often. These are such pretty colours, that I'll probably be making more green looks in the future :)
Here's a shot with my glasses on:


I also did some swatches on my arm, first picture is the top row (since the colours have no names I call them 1 to 6, starting from black and ending with green)


And next picture is the bottom row (which I call colours 7 to 12, starting from yellow and ending with green)


This is the entire palette:
I'm absolutely in love with this palette, just like I fell in love instantly with their Circus palette. The shadows are highly pigmented and really soft, and I can't most definitely recommend these palettes to everyone who isn't hooked on them yet!

I bought this palette at BeautyFocus, a Dutch webshop, for €6,99

11 comments:

  1. Ik heb dat palette ook en ik ben er ook heel erg over te spreken! Mooie look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben ook helemaal verliefd op dit palette :D Zulke mooie kleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous colour for eye shadow...I'd like some myself :)

    <3 Cambria
    http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooi!! :D
    Veel plezier van je mooie Sleek palette. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank je wel Tatjana! Gaat vast en zeker lukken :D

    ReplyDelete