Oct 11, 2010

Making a new dress, but I need your help first!

I've decided to start on a new medieval/fantasy/gothic type dress, and I had this pattern laying around my sewing stuff for ages. But now I can't decide which dress to make!
So that's where you guys come in :)
This is the pattern:


Dress A is the white one (it has a built in cloak, which I kinda love), Dress B the brown one (it has awesome long sleeves). I will be making whichever dress you guys choose from a very dark blue (nearly black) cotton fabric I've gotten as a gift from my mother-in-law a while back.
I will also regularly post updates on the process of creating the dress :)

Please help me out ladies, should I be making Dress A or Dress B?

5 comments:

  1. Dress B, and then line the sleeves with silver or gold..that would look gorgeous.
    I love seeing other ppls creative sewings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like to be more the traditional medieval lady ,chosse Dress A . if you like it to be the Fantasy kind of way choose Dress B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think dress B would be perfect for very dark blue fabric.
    I am excited to see how the dress will be coming together.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!
    It's looking like it's going to be dress B :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. * Dress A with Dress B's Sleeves*

    ReplyDelete